Autism is a severe brain development disorder that begins at birth or also usually diagnosed in early childhood. Brain disorder can cause communication problem, speech and unusual behavior for autistic children. Most autistic children are perfectly normal in appearance but they actually do not follow the typical patterns of child development. Children with autism might have problem talking and also have no eyes contact when communicate with people.
Several factors that may cause autism are as follows:
- Virus infection in the central nervous
- Poisoning of heavy metal and chemical substances since baby in the womb
- Immunological disorders
Characteristics of children suffering from autism are :
- Able to feel pain but not showing pain reactions
- Crying, upset and laugh for no reason
- Sometimes too active and depressed
- Love playing a strange and dangerous game
- Do not like the changes
- Frequent repeating the same words
- Unable to control the physical equilibrium
- Rotate and shake things
- Obtained disturbances during sleep
- Listen but do not ignore it
Acupuncture Treatment for Autism :
Acupuncture is an effective treatment that can reduce the symptoms of autism. Acupuncture is a method of inserting thin metal needles which led the power to connect to the surface of the body regularly and affect physiological functions throughout the body. Acupuncture is one of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) which believes acupuncture can helps to restore the balancing of our body by removing energy imbalances that blockage in the body.
Acupuncture provide a safe treatment, drug-free and have no adverse side effects. For more information about autism and acupuncture treatment, you can visit this "autism" site and ask more details to TheTole famous Chinese Master in Malaysia.